by Suzy Payne Rabb
121 Business Software Consulting
Where’s the Order?
What if everyone on your team could have real time access to the latest status and up-to-the minute notes on your company’s open sales orders? Imagine how much more smoothly your operation could work. No one would have to wonder, ask or spend time tracking down what’s happened or what needs to happen next. With just a couple key strokes, a user could see a birdseye view of the total sales order process or drill down to immediately answer questions about the most detailed aspects of a specific order.
With minimal setup, your Sage 50 Quantum system can be setup to provide a dashboard with the following views.
And you can arrange these views on your own dashboard in a number of meaningful ways.
So, how is it done? Sage 50 Quantum Order Process Workflow is the key. Order Process Workflow is built into the Sage 50 Quantum system. You just need to set it up and start using it.Update: New Sage 50 Business Intelligence Report, Sales Orders by Status w/Trackit Note, is now available. Click here for report details.
Sage 50 Order Process Workflow
The Order Process Workflow system in Sage 50 (Peachtree) Quantum Accounting keeps everyone informed in real time of all the details related to your sales orders, so that anyone with approved access can instantly know where the order is, when it’s due, who’s handling it, or what the problem with it is. You can customize the triggers, steps and statuses that are crucial to your particular company.
- Keep track of all the moving parts of your order process so nothing gets missed and everything moves along as planned.
- Notify the next person in the process with a status and specific notes as needed.
- Have one centralized place to keep track of all the work involved in the process, or see just your own tasks.
- Automatically send notifications to designated employees once a task is completed.
- My Inbox on My Dashboard monitors the status of a user’s processes and transactions, and allows them to take action.
Interested in learning more? Contact a Sage 50 Certified Consultant or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a free consultation. I’ll share the steps to get this functionality setup and working for your company.
Suzy Payne Rabb
Sage 50 Peachtree Certified Consultant
Sage 50 Solution Provider
Your Live, Online Guide to Sage 50 Success